The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Implants: Location- Problems- Solutions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control/UFO's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Implants: Location- Problems- Solutions Reply with quote

Implants: Location- Problems- Solutions

What type of implants?

-physical implants
-etheric implants - (found in auric layers)

Why implants?

-mainly to block ones abilities (psychic)
-interfere with the flow of energy in the body as well as aura
-manipulation/control purposes
-surveillance, tracking
-throw one off balance, disabling one physically and mentally
-create weird behavior, anxiety, fear, depression, anger
-deplete the immune system
-develop illnesses, terminal diseases, heart attacks
-develop mutation of cells resulting in disease

I would like to share my experience with implants after working (remote view) and neutralize them on quite a few people as well as symptoms and problems those implants create. After the implants were neutralized, the symptoms diminished or disappeared.

Some implants are easy to remote view and neutralize, some are not so easy. Some are stubborn, some are not. Some are easy to find some are “invisible“. Some implants will travel around the body. Some are poisonous, some are not.

Many implants are hidden in the meridians. One particular woman had all nine points of heart meridian implanted. Those particular implants looked like very thin and tiny needles placed in these meridian points. They were meant to interfere with the flow of energy and block the heart chakra, damaging her heart.

People who are most probably implanted are people who work(ed) for any government, military, psychics and their families, healers, gifters, boosters, prayer warriors.

I worked on an ex-FBI agent and found a big nasty implant-bug in the chest area who split in two parts immediately after I started working on him. This bug was pulsating in his chest and he could feel/hear strong beats. The bug/implant was supposed to receive signals from “harmonics” - elf weapons and create a heart attack.
It was also poisonous, as soon as I started to work on it, it split in two and moved. It was disabled in less then 10 minutes.

Another man had an “invisible” implant, it was hard to be remote viewed and it was movable. It took a while until it was neutralized.

Many people I worked on had implants in their ears and head area. Some reported ringing in the ears. Right before the implants were neutralized, (during the work) the ringing was above normal for few seconds/minutes and after few days it started to diminish. I noticed that the ears implants will create problems in the heart, pericardium meridian and the circulatory system in general. Sometimes ear candeling helps to get rid of these implants.

A liver cleanse will help getting rid of liver and gallblader implants.

Most of the people I worked on had their third eye chakra blocked. After the session most of them reported an “awakening”- “weird” and “nice” feelings, (astral travel, OBE’s (out of bodies experiences), becoming aware of their surroundings, started to “see” “things“, colors, in other words had their third eye opened.

Many people I worked on had their feet charkas blocked, feet being full of toxins and etheric toxins. It is important to ground yourself as much as you can. This way you remove the toxins accumulated.

Most places where I found implants/cords/blockages in people and the problems they are creating:

-middle of the feet ( feet charkas) - not able to stay grounded, blocking connection with mother earth, feeling depleted , exhausted, depression;
blockages created by implants in particular feet areas create blockages in corresponding organs

-knees - blocking the desire to move forward;

- root chakra - interference with circulatory system, fear of sexuality;

-spleen and liver - blocking the ability to detoxify;

- solar plexus chakra - creating fear, stress, tension, blocking creativity;

-heart - creating heart problems, blocking LOVE;

- neck and shoulders - inducing stress and paranoia, emotions, fear of letting go, block the ability of express feelings;

- gums , teeth - blockages in particular gum/teeth areas inducing blockages in organs related to those areas (see the teeth meridians chart);

- ears - inside and above ears blocking hearing and the clairaudient abilities;

- nose and nasal passages - blocking the 3rd eye;

-temples - inducing tension, stress, paranoia;

- third eye - blocking the clairvision ability;

- crown chakra - blocking communication with God, higher self, higher and angelic realms, inducing depression;

-heart meridians - inducing heart problems and fear of love;

-hands and fingers- creating lack of confidence, insecurity.

Locating, disabling and removing implants

Some implants will leave marks, so watch for unexplainable cuts, bruises, spots. Neodymium - strong earth magnets usually disable some of those implants, but not all types.

Removing implants its not a very complicate technique, but it is necessarily to locate the implants first. Use your intuition or any other ability to locate those implants. People who are clairvoyant will see them with their mind’s eye, feelers will feel them, intuitive will “just know” where they are, clairaudients will hear the locations.

Dowse, use muscle testing whatever method you know and works for you.
Draw your body on a piece of paper and dowse over the drawing asking which places in your body you have implants and how many.

After locating them go into a deep state of relaxation or meditation using your mind power to disable those implants. Send energy to those implants (always from the heart), boost, pray over them, visualize them disabled, neutralized. Use any healing method you know.
Try it, how do you know it doesn’t work if you don’t try it? Believe in it!!

Clear them on a daily basis.

Take etheric showers and command those implants to melt away in the ground, Mother earth will transform them into fertile soil.

Another method:
With feet grounded, go up, above your space and command your higher self that those implants/hooks, cords, nasty bugs, entities which don’t belong to your body or aura, be disabled into God’s/Universe’s space; see them neutralized, melted.
Don’t be afraid to use the word “command”, its is very effective, it will make your subconscious mind have no doubts in what it should do.

It’s important to visualize them being melted, disabled. Take your time, as much as you need, focus, concentrate, have patience.

Come back to your space and thank yourself/God. This way you will let the subconscious know that the job is done.

Use reassuring wording to end this process like “Amen”, “So be it”, or “It is done”.

Take an etheric shower, shake your hands and your body loose so you will be back into your space.

After disabling implants drink plenty of water, it will clean your body and will remove the toxins.

Hope this info helps.

Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ear Candling might help in getting rid of implants. Many spa salons offer these services or you can buy those candles at any health food store.

Ear candling is centuries old. A cylinder candle is gently placed in the ear and lit in the opposite end to create a slow vacuum with no discomfort.
Old ear wax, toxins and implants are removed, which helps to relieve pressure and inner ear blockage. It is a safe, simple, and relaxing remedy for many ailments, including sinus pressure, migraines, chronic earaches, TMJ, ringing in your ears (tinnitus), and even stress.

Ear candling cleanses the aura, subtle bodies, sharpening of mental functioning, vision, hearing, smell, taste and color perception, helping with spiritual opening and emotional clearing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WarriorLoverandFriend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of such implants. I am curious though, as I have no idea how people are receiving them. Can you explain how they are getting them. Is it through birth and implanted in hospitals, perhaps surgeries, etc. I know the medical field has a field day with its patients in certain aspects. Also, how does one know if they have one.

I am fascinated about this subject as I have read many discussions.

Also, some communities welcome implants if they are from the Pleiadians and such. Are these included in this topic?

I have many questions regarding this. Also, I would love to learn how to remove them if anyone I know has any.

Love and blessings!

WL&F
Smile
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a fact that implants known also as microchips, are inserted in animals for tracking purposes or people with “mental” problems and elders for tracking the medical data. This is covered in the media, but all over the internet there are discussions about a microchiped population.

An efficient way to disable these implants is by using rare earth neodium magnets.

The technique of removing implants used includes psychic viewing, disabling with high vibrational energy, and reparing the affected place/chakra/meridian/ subtle body by the implant.

From my personal experiences I have noticed two types of implants: physical ones which are inserted through vaccination, surgery, injections, dental work and so on, and etheric implants by dark beings which interfere with the normal flow of energy thru chakras and aura. The benevolent implants from other races are possible but I refrain from using the word implant cause it might be mistaken with the malvolent type. A better word could be attuned with the energies of a higher sophisticated race.

I have also noticed that the implants not only create damage to etheric body but also to physical body and interfere with the general health.
After removing implants in people, they noticed an improvement in their particular health problems or general health.

Energy work can fry implants, and if you cannot remote view them you cna use dowsing techniques or just simply ask your higher self, you'll be amazed by the answers.
Hope that helps,
Blessings,
Lilly
WarriorLoverandFriend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been aware of the microchip for many years now. I have also watched case studies on animals and their behaviors when a specific button was pushed.

I do believe, (Though can not say I know, only what I feel and sense) that the soldiers are definitely chipped, as well as mental patients, even geriatric patients. I also would not be surprised if they have not been chipping newborns for decades now and none of us are aware of it.

These are feelings I feel to the core of me and can not explain them.

This is why this topic interests me. How can we get rid of them and I do not know how to remote view, though I have tried. This is something I would really love to learn how to do as I am so anti anything in this agenda making people effecting world.

I am definitely going to try the candle in the ear. Can we perform this on ourselves without any problems? (I ask, but I know myself, I will anyways. lol.)

Love and many blessings,
Sophia

Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sohpia for ear candling I usually go to a saloon, but I understand it is not so compliacted procedure, so a friend can do it for you.
You don't have to remote view them, you can dowse or ask higher self. I am sure you are pretty intuitive so you'll know it. Use intention: for example: "I am asking to be shown where I might have implants"... etc and you will get answers to your questions, just pay attention in teh next few days what parts of your body might feel weird, or sore, pay attention to signs and symbols etc.. you know what I mean...

This is from a reader of our website:

Quote:
Hi Lilly,

I just had to write you and thank you so much for your post on the woman warriors concerning disabling implants. Unfortunately I couldn't find you email address on the site (sometimes I'm a bit slow). Anyhow, this has greatly improved my life! In the last week, I've applied your suggestions and have had amazing relief. So much so in fact, that I've linked to your site from my blog at: http://thefineartofdiscernment.blogspot.com/2009/05/permission-through-fear.html

Many people are going through a strange phenomenon that's referred to as organized stalking/electronic harassment. I currently believe that this is none other than alien harassment. I believe your information will be invaluable to many who are suffering.
Thanks again.
Best wishes,
Truth Seeker

Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Implant Orgone Neutralizer Reply with quote

http://thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=772

Staying in line at the post office today I had this double WOW experience. One of the packages in my hand started to pulsate and buzz really strong. It was an Implant Orgone Neutralizer that I was sending to someone.
It takes time for me and a lot of energy to find implants and neutralize them and sometimes is not that pleasant. So I meditated on a tool to disable or neutralize those implants.

The fact that these orgone ( orgonite) tools are strong is normal for me, but the fact that I immediately started to see implants in people, blew me away. I usually have to tune into someone in order to find implants but this time the visions were so clear, so fast and so many!!! The man in front of me had one in his left brain, more towards his temple, and it seemed like the implant orgone device was sending the healing vibrations towards the brain, fast! I watched his aura starting to expand rapidly and above his head his soul star moving upwards.

There was another man having a big implant right on his spinal cord behind the heart center BIG BLOCKAGE there!!! When I start sending healing energy thru the implant device the guy started to stare at me, like he knew where this was coming from. Then I saw more little implants inside his body. Then a little girl had one in her small baby toe and so on… I was like OMG!!! This is some powerful orgone stuff! This tool works but when you put intention into it, really flies! I couldn’t believe my eyes what I was seeing, the people that were affected by this tool sort of knew (their higher selves)… where the energy was coming from.

The design that came to me for the orgone implant neutralizer is a healing Celtic cross design made out of 4 crystals and surrounded by a combination of stones, added a combination of powerful holy waters from different holy locations, gem elixirs and sacred herbs and resins that they really hold a high vibration and implant disabling prayers and vibrations. Its an entire ritual before beginning the work.
Check this implant “killer”out:
http://www.natures-blessings.org/ImplantOrgoneNeutralizer.htm
Blessings,
ॐ Lilly ॐ
TK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: dealing with psychic implants Reply with quote

Psychic implants have been an issue for me for years, just want to pass on yet another technique....
I tend to do this standing and if possible do the removal right away.
-visualize and feel a bright light in the location of the sacral chakra
-keep the light small and fill it with love, light, harmony, peace,and compassion - I find reciting sutras can help.
-when this light is vibrant and jumpy full of energy I explode the energy in all directions.

What follows is... pellets or something of the like tend to shoot out and explode.

I also maintain an awareness of a cloak or a blanket of energy all around to contain the explosion and transmute the energy into light.

I then go through a scan and heal any lesions with reike and then I ground. Then I rest in a blue pyramid of light.

I have found this suitable for removal of entities as well as I tend to pick them up esp. when I work doing clearings.

I don't know if it feels the same for anyone else but when they hit me it's like a slap, a sting or even as violent as a stab and suddenly I feel very nauseas, angry and violated. To react right away is best.

Hope this helps!!
In light
TK

Henry David Thoreau
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control/UFO's All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: