The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Mind soothe-treatment of Depression, panick attacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Mind soothe-treatment of Depression, panick attacks Reply with quote

"Mind soothe"- treatment of Depression, panick attacks, etc

--
Hello Lilly,

I am feeling a little better. I have been taking something called "mind soothe"....it's a natural remedy and seems to work very well for me. Here is the link in case some other people you know need a little help with panic attacks. http://www.nativeremedies.com/mindsoothe_for_depression.shtml
I have stopped all caffeine like you suggested and yes the one cup of coffee in the morning was triggering panic attacks. I stay away from negative people and situations and that seems to help as well. Exercise is also of great benefits.

Oh, I loved reading about your trip to Catalina Island!
Sincerely,
xxxxxx
---------

Another open thread on depression:

http://thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=372

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hops (Humulus lupulus) - has been used by herbalists for centuries to reduce nervous tension. Hops acts as a natural sedative to calm the nerves and reduce stress & anxiety. Hops also promotes a good night's rest by counter-acting the effects of sleeplessness and insomnia.

Valerian Root - Valerian (Nervous) has been used as a sleep aid for over 1,000 years. Its ability to help relax the central nervous system, promote feelings of calm, decrease levels of anxiety and stress, and enhance sleep are known to millions the world over.

Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has traditionally been used internally for nervousness and convulsions, irritability, insomnia, and neuralgia. Scullcap may act as a sedative, to relax spasms, lower fever and stimulate the kidneys, and has anti-toxic effects. In the past, it was also used for fever, nerve pain, muscular spasms, and epilepsy.

It is good for treating anxiety, insomnia, and nervous headache.

Scullcap is considered by some to be a natural alternative to the sometimes-beneficial, yet chemical, effects of Methadone treatment during withdrawal from drug addictions, especially opiates, tranquilizers and barbiturates. Scullcap may be an herb of choice for drug or alcohol-dependent people while undergoing a program to remove the addiction. Excessive use of scullcap may cause confusion, giddiness, stupor and twitching. Scullcap is used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a variety of conditions including epilepsy, hepatitis, infections, and cancer.
http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/scullcap.htm

Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) - The historical use of passion flower is not dissimilar to its current use as a mild sedative. Medicinal use of the herb did not begin until the late 19th century in the United States. Passion flower was used to treat nervous restlessness and gastrointestinal spasms. In short, the effects of passion flower were believed to be primarily on the nervous system, particularly for anxiety due to mental worry and overwork

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-----------------
Lilly,

my depression has come back pretty hard again, come to find out I'm a bit bipolar with my ups and downs of depression. My doctor is trying me on different meds and it's like some horrible rollercoaster ride at this time. ugh!

My question is this: is depression something organic or natural for humans, or is it created by emf's and implants and such? Or, at least your opinion on this anyways. Guess I'm trying to figure if all this has come back on me from more implants or something, or will meds be the way I deal with it.

hope all continues well with you and Constantin
xxxxx
------------------

here is my reply to the above letter:

Hi xxxxx,

you are not the first one who's fighting depression, so please don't feel discriminated (just kidding). Wink There are so many people out there who are suffering from depression, you won't believe it.

I personally do not take any drugs or medication, because in my opinion they make things worse.
However exercise, a good work out will oxygenate your brain, a forced smile will change the attitude, behavior, mood. Pray and boost, connect with the divine presence, you'll be empowered.
Time to kick off any addictions in your life.
Dance!!! Listen to uplifting music. Life is a great adventure, full of surprises.

I believe there its a major change/shift happening and people are waking up at a fast pace, that's what also causing depression. I also believe it has to do with frequencies and planetary influences. We are not alone in this universe.
It also has to do with what happens in the world (wars, global warming etc), DNA activation (including increasing of psychic abilities). As many of us are empaths we are feeling what others feel, we feel their sadness and misery. We need to detach from those feelings if we want to stay healthy, help ourselves and others.

I believe we are moving to another dimension without seeing it in 3D but feeling it big time. I also believe a natural selection is happening and people need to make their minds up, live and be happy or be depressed and miserable, it all depends on us. I perceive all this as a test which we need to pass.
Read the thread we opened on depression, there are some herbs which will help depression, passion flower will calm you, it is one of my favorites. And the most important one: fight it with your mind and heart, now its the right time to show LOVE towards yourself and others.

be well and take care,
Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lilly,
Passion Flower rocks! I got some at your suggestion, along with St Jonh's Wort and I'm feeling much more calm and centered these past 2 weeks. Both have greatly helped my depression!

xxxxx"

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna get over depression real quick?

Get on the MSN messenger with me sometime. Guaranteed to make you

I've got all my own funny smileys and emoticons, winks to keep you in stitches for hours. Wink

You won't be depressed any more.

Ask Lilly about that one.

Supplements I've used are the B Vitamins, sublingual B-12 and B-6. I use the other vitamins too.

And take stuff for thyroid and adrenals. When the thyroid and adrenals get depleted, the hormones are out of whack, and depression can come in too.

And yes Lilly! Especially the dance and music. I have plenty of that to keep me happy. House music is positive lyrics and happy music. And some of the trance music can be uplifting too.

Last edited by MessiahMews on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Teresa~ Lady of the Woods

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Freedom From Serious Depression Longterm Reply with quote

DEPRESSION SELF HELP A PERSONAL TESTIMONY

Besides having a very sad, depressing childhood and upbringing, I suffered from depression for at least two decades later in life. So, from an experiential viewpoint, of someone who has known the depths of despair, hopelessness, and dark depression, I am able now to speak from my heart as one who has come through the long dark tunnel into the LIGHT. A death wish plaqued me, crying out to God for help with intensity that made me bang my head against the bathroom wall. Now, delivered and set free from that horrible dark depression, this has brought me the experience, knowledge and wisdom to help others to be free.

To add to the obstacles I needed to overcome was the fact that I was a “Highly Sensitive Person”. The type of individual who felt psychic perceptions, the emotions of others to such an extreme as to become confused as to what was me and what was someone else, I became confused, discouraged, and sick of life. The only things that prevented me from “doing myself” in was my children, my family, and my strong religious background that threatened me with “hell” if I checked out of here. Actually, I’m glad for that. Even though my religious views changed over the years, drastically. Spiritual growth seemed to continue steadily onward in spite of the depression and hopeless state I had learned to live with. For the two decades previous to my freedom, it was an ongoing problem. Praying until I no longer had any faith at all to be free of the dark feelings, I prayed on.

Then, freedom came. Several years ago, I began a walk of energy healing in various ways, including EFT the Emotional Freedom Technique. Books came to me that were so deep and extensive in their ability to help me that I was praising and giving thanks to the Creator for them. Finally, I could see the light. Now, I’m actually able to thank the Creator for the long dark years because of the compassion it has built into me, and the desire to help others who have suffered from the horrible black heavy blanket of despair.

Living remotely, there was no place I could go for help but UP! And, for many years I did not have the money to spend on expensive therapies, and psychoanalysis. When help finally arrived in my life, it was inexpensive, self-help related, with methods I could do myself. Gasping like a drowning man for air, I grabbed at every book, EFT session, and method of Energy Healing that could possibly help me. Somehow I managed to gather enough strength, determination, and motivation to take small “baby steps” each day to do my newfound lessons. IT WORKED!!!

I was actually surprised because of how desperate I had been, how totally without faith I seemed to be, how absolutely despairing that it would ever stop. Yes, I was happily, pleasantly surprised.

The EFT clearings I did covered all areas, one-by-one, my birth, childhood, teens, young married woman, section by section, emotion by emotion, forgiveness by forgiveness, I kept on moving ahead, slowly at first, but, then, seeing the results, I moved into more and more, with excited happy feelings. IT WORKED!!!

If you are feeling hopeless, like there is no way out, like there are no answers to your repeating questions, playing like a broken record over and over and over in your mind, THERE IS HOPE. If what I am about to share, worked for me, it can work for anyone. Who else do you know that has suffered from birth up through decades of adult life, and has now been free for years? I have.

Oh, yes, depression or just a melancholy sadness rears up every once in a while, but it is so unfamiliar to me now that I see it instantly, and begin my prayerful energy work. This way of life works for me, and I am full of the joy of living. I love life. I laugh a lot. I look forward to what lies ahead. These wonderful things I want to share with you do work. If all you are able to do is take baby steps, that’s fine. It will still work.

What I’m not saying – I’m not saying “don’t go to the Dr.”, or, “don’t take any medicine, or herbs”, or, “you don’t need that counselor, or professional help”. I’m not saying that. Go, if you need to while you are obtaining and really grabbing a hold of your healing. There were times, like when my 26 yr. old daughter died suddenly, that I took a mild tranquilizer my Doctor gave me. It served a purpose, that of shutting off the screaming, running thoughts that I could not get to stop. It helped me to get much needed rest. So, whether you need herbs, vitamins, or a mild sedative to help get you over the big humps in the road toward healing, don’t let any guilt or condemnation steal in and beat you up. Do whatever you need to do in a safe way, to get through the rough times, the crises, as you carry out this healing program. Allow me to share with you what has worked for me, and continues to keep me free. I'm writing an article or series on this subject, and preparing a series of podcasts, all FREE to anyone interested.
I will post more later, but feel free to write to me, and ask any questions you might have.
With love and blessings to you all, Teresa
Lady of the Woods ~ All creation speaks. It is through the beauty, simplicity, flow & symphony of all creation we come to know the Creator ~ the great love, joy, artistry and tender care of the Master Designer.
Teresa~ Lady of the Woods

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Much more info on Depression Reply with quote

I really desire to help people with depression, and see them filled with joy. While I am currently working on a new series for the podcasts concerning depression and anger, you could listen to the previous ones on finding the ROOT CAUSES and CORE ISSUES of depression, or any other emotional/physical problem by listening to some of the older Podcasts on Energy Healing, Mind Body Connection at http://meridiantappingenergyhealing.mypodcastworld.com/
Or, at I Tunes, all free, under Alternative Health/Teresa Lee.
You can skip the first part on weight loss if you don’t need it and just begin with Podcast number four onward. Also, there is info at my website www.dancing-with-life-healing-your-soul.com These articles currently being written on depression and anger will be up there soon.

With love to All p.s. I'll just stick to this thread concerning depression.
Lady of the Woods ~ All creation speaks. It is through the beauty, simplicity, flow & symphony of all creation we come to know the Creator ~ the great love, joy, artistry and tender care of the Master Designer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: