The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Healing/cleaning the planet Earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Healing/cleaning the planet Earth Reply with quote

I am reposting a healing/cleaning technique I suggested in a boosting session when we worked on Planet Earth and its people.
--------
First, let me explain how to clear toxins from each continent/country. This work is similar with the energetic work done on people or animals.

Visualize the country/continent you want to clear the toxins and heal. Bring energy into your palms and fingers either rubbing them vigorously or facing the palms up visualizing the energy entering your palm chakras. The more relaxed you are the easier to feel the life-force.
Ask god to help you clearing the toxins and heal the soil.
Breath deeply the whole time remembering that the energy comes from the source into your crown chakra out through your heart into the place you want to clean/heal.
Then slowly walk your hands above the country or continent, like petting a cat or a dog. Move your hands counterclockwise removing the toxins. Shake your hands vigorously to release the toxins from your hands as if you were throwing off water.
Now walk your hands in a clockwise motion above the country or continent you visualize bringing healing energy where it is needed.
Leave your hands in place as long as you feel the strong energy. Your hands will be able to tell you when you had done enough.
Clean yourself after you finish the job taking an “etheric shower”, thanking God for helping you.

-----

More tips:
- working together with a group of motivated people the vibratory field increases and the result is amazing
-connect with the divine and ask for help
- rubbing your hands and/or clapping them, the meridians and palms charkas (healers chakras) are activating getting ready for the healing process
- ALWAYS think LOVE
- tap your heart chakra slightly - this way you remind yourself to use your heart energy activating this chakra

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used your technique tonight on some large HAARP clouds.

The whole experience was very intense and i loved it,at one point i was actually feeling the negative energy entering my palms in a CCW spin.
My arms were buzzing alot.

Five minutes of cleaning,the "clouds" dissapeared and i was amazed.
My CB takes 15 minutes to remove such clouds LOL Laughing

I had a huge headache afterwards so i took an etheric shower and i feel fine now.

Thanks Lilly,

Tony
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all have this inborn gift, it’s up to us to use it. After I explained my mom few healing techniques she became a “healer”, and now she “takes others’ pain away”.

The imaginary shower came in handy, great! I wash my hands in cold water to remove the static energy, but if I cannot wash them I just shake them forcefully, throwing the static energy into the earth where it becomes nurturing , healthy energy.

You shouldn’t feel bad or have a "huge" headache after a healing work, even if the energy is very bad. You should feel refreshed and very happy you did good.

You most probably got involved in the process and used your own energy. Remember to use only the universal life force otherwise you’ll get depleted. Sometimes I pick up some bad energy or have a pain but it only lasts for a second or few. Pain, headaches etc are empathic responses, great tools indeed but they need to be controlled.
Moving the bad energy from one place to another is not a good approach, transforming the energy means the actual healing. That’s why a good approach to this is to detach yourself from the healing process, don’t get your mental and emotional involved in the process. Just let the energy run directly thru your palms and heart, flowing fluidly and smoothly.

Energy follows thought. It is enough to put your thought into it and then let the universal energy do the rest. You don’t want to take on another’s problem or pain.
Congrats Tony, you are a great healer!

Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: