The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

History of Karl's Formula

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: History of Karl's Formula Reply with quote

It's that time of the year again, and the flu shot campaigns are on.

They scream... Come get your flu shot!

Or... you could die from the flu, blah, blah, blah.

Forget that! Here's Good news!

Bring good news, do I?

Consider the detox methods posted in the Anti-Aging post, and this Karl's Formula mentioned below. It's Free to Join and and you'll be able to get it wholesale when it's available in January.

History of Karl's Formula

This is a true story and, many people that suffer from allergies, Colds and Flu will got relief thanks to this.

• This is a bizarre tale of Karl, a mute, insane, 104 year old German scientist, who appears to have developed what amounts to a vaccination against ALL infectious disease.
[Note: Vaccination is NOT immunization. Immunization would actually be the correct word]

• The old man hung around our clinic in The Dominican Republic in the late 90's. It was impossible to communicate with Karl. One day my colleague Dr. Diaz mentioned he felt a cold coming on. The old man produced a small bottle, handed it to Dr. Diaz and pointed to his ears. Dr. Diaz sniffed the solution and lied down and put a few drops in his ears. "Something is happening!” he exclaimed. Within 12 hours the symptoms had vanished.

We asked Karl for more of his formula. The following day he brought one liter. For three years we tested his so-called magical solution on 18 senior volunteers. We know the expected average new illness/year....the results totally defied the statistics.

• Karl died in 2002 from a severe electric shock which temporarily brought him back to the real world. For a few minutes before he died, he was lucid. He said it was based on ENERGY and that he got it from an angel (I told you this was bizarre). He died before he could disclose how to produce it but he gave us one clue.....a priest, Father Santiago, in Rota Spain, who has Karl's diary.
Just prior to his death he said, ENERGY is the secret!
• This made no sense until I spoke to an old friend who is a retired scientist. His specialty was Quantum Mechanics. When I told him of Karl, and the results we achieved, he thought for a moment and replied,

• We have so much to learn about energy. We are certain that something can affect something else a mile, or a galaxy away. How this works is still a mystery. We still don't understand gravity. We can calculate the exact effect but have no idea how it works. E.g. why does a ball thrown in the air on Earth effect Venus? Perhaps your mysterious substance is based on energy.

• One of my colleagues, Dr. Louis Diaz, will travel to Rota soon to try and locate Fr. Santiago.

Update 8-5-05
Fr. Santiago was located. He retired from the Priesthood several years ago. He said that Karl gave him the diary 30 years ago and that it may be in the archives of the monastery. A search of the archives was begun. So far nothing has been found. The search continues.

Update 8-19-05
Karl's diary has been found. It is written in Hebrew! Dr. Diaz took it to a local Rabbi. It makes no sense! We think it is some kind of code. Rabbi Miller suggested we send it to his old friend who was involved in cracking, Enigma, the famous German code machine during WW2. Perhaps an 84 year old man can decipher the diary. If you are fluent in Hebrew, and have such skills, we will pay $10,000.00 for deciphering the code.

10-12-2005 we thought we had Karl's formula deciphered. We made some. It was not nearly as effective. We believe the secret is in the method of preparation but we may never find it.

11-19-2005 Eureka! We found the secret. The method of manufacturer will not be revealed. Suffice it to say only that it kills pathogens in the laboratory just like Karl's original formula. Even so, that is NOT evidence that it works on humans.

The bottles will be unmarked. They will supply them free in return for a promise that one will report monthly. One applies it once/month and, if one feels a cold/flu coming on, immediately twice that day. If, after 6 months to one year of beta testing, we find a dramatic reduction in new infectious illness, them it will become a billion dollar empire!

October 11, 2006 after six months of beta testing, with over 500 volunteers, the verdict is in. Karl’s formula works. About 80% of the volunteers noticed NOTHING except they have not been sick. One does not notice being well.

Here are a few of the unedited reports.
Took formula last night as usual for month. My seasonal allergies were driving me crazy. Woke up this morning not stuffed up or runny. Amazing! Alan Bailey.

So far, no colds or sickness of any kind for either me (71 years old) or my Mom (97 years old). Karl’s formula has been taken as directed. I had one time when I felt I had been exposed to a sickness and I was getting some excess fluid in my nose, so I took the Karl’s formula. No symptoms by the following morning and I did not come down with anything. JNP@pope.ne

Just back from 2 weeks traveling. Every time I return I use the formula, as I seem to pick up bugs and congestion from the air travel. Most every time (90%) the bug/congestion is gone by the next day. Thanks and Blessings, Bob Stone

Hi Jon, Sorry to hear you have had a set back. My reports for August, and September are that Karl’s formula is one thing that has kept me healthy. Probably due to using as you say before anything cropped up as a cold, etc. It has been just the fizzing in the ears and I feel fine. Too bad that Karl’s formula doesn't cure broken hips. Keep meowing. Ellen McCollouch

Report from Lora McIntosh for September 15, 2006 Dear Jon, The dermatitis is still gone..no symptoms for two months. Yay! The formula still tickles when I use it, but it's a good trade for no dermatitis! Smile Sincerely, Lora McIntosh. The END

SEE MORE HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: