The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Bowen Treatment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Bowen Treatment Reply with quote

I have had experience with Bowen Therapy. I have had a lot of neck, back, shoulder, hip pain, etc .

It works wonders. It's basically gentle, short energy manipulations done in specific meridian points in the body, coupled with a slight amount of muscle manipulation.

The manipulations are gentle, and each one is done for a very short period. After a particular area is delt with, the practiioner leaves your rest for a few minutes, then moves onto the next. It is very relaxing. If you're energy sensitive, it will feel like the practitioner's hands are still on your body.

I always feel great after I have my adjustment. It's very reasonable, and it is very effective, and best of all, the effects last longer than any kind of Chriropractic treatment. You first have to go for multiple sessions, but once you're in sync, you only have to go once every few months.

I would encourage anyone to try it, if you're lucky enough to have a practitioner in your area. You can check at:

www.bowendirectory.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: