A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Fwd: Re: Re: [A-List] British empire loyalists no. 94

Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 06:48:50 -0400
From: Patrick Bond <pbond@sn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: Re: [A-List] British empire loyalists no. 94
To: marxmail <marxism@lists.panix.com>
Sender: owner-marxism@lists.panix.com

Ok, comrades, thanks for the ideas. We're fighting fires here in Jo'burg
(massive police attack a few hours ago on a Palestine-solidarity rally
against Peres). I should just give context, that this article was written in
very softly-softly mode because it was invited for the main WSSD website (I
haven't checked if it was there). Obviously I'd like to do away will all the
silly rhetoric of development and sustainability in the spirit Mark and Stan
propose. More thoughts when there's a free moment...
Cheers,
Patrick

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]