A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

[A-List] Left Book Club: Zed titles

A-list subscribers,

The Left Book Club by the A-list officially launches with the following
titles courtesy of Zed Books. As was recently discussed, Zed operates a
differential pricing policy enabling purchasers from the South to
acquire books at more affordable rates. These are indicated below:

> > HARRY SHUTT, New  Democracy - US$17.50
- CLUB PRICE: $12 (South: $6.00)

> > JAMES PETRAS AND HENRY VELTMEYER, Globalisation Unmasked - US$19.95
- CLUB PRICE: $14.00 (South: $7.00)

> > WILLIAM BLUM, Rogue State - US$17.50
- CLUB PRICE: $12.00 (South: $6.00)

> > ROBERT BIEL, The  New Imperialism - US$27.50
-CLUB PRICE: $18.00 (South: $9.00)

> > JOEL KOVEL, The Enemy of Nature - US$19.95 (not $15)
- CLUB PRICE: $14.00 (South: $7.00)

Zed will pay for postage and packaging. The offer on these titles closes
on 31 December 2002.

For further details on these and other Zed titles see
http://www.zedbooks.demon.co.uk/home.htm

In order to take advantage of this offer, reply to me offlist at
michael.keaney@mbs.fi
This is simply to verify that you are indeed an A-list subscriber. I
will forward your details to Zed, who will then provide you with payment
details.

Happy reading,

Michael Keaney

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]