A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Re: [A-List] Re: What Is Making Gold Move Up? And How Far?

Mr Liu

It was a great pleasure to read your masterly exposition of the background
to gold pricing.

I now know a lot more than I did before.

I have only been a member of this List for a few days and I was beginning to
wonder what whimsical sprite had nudged me in this direction. I am not a
Marxist - I work in spiritual development - but where our paths appear to
cross is in opposition to war or, at least, the present mirage of horror
that some are trying to will into reality...

I would have been content with that.

So your pyrotechnic display of knowledge and good sense, Mr Liu, has come as
a much-valued and serendipitous bonus.

I thank you again.

Salaam Blackmore

Basel, Switzerland