A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

[A-List] financial weapons of mass destruction

> As many of you know, I have been warning against
> structured finance (derivatives) with ample technical
> detail for some years now on these lists and since
> last year in Asia Times.

Henry,

I will take you to court too. I have been warning against
derivatives and structured finance since 1993, when I took that
stupid continuous-time finance course from Hua He, a student of
Chi Fu Huang, the finance professor who went down together with
LTCM.

> And I flashed an early signal about GE Capital, a year before
> Gross of PIMCO.

Here, I acknowledge your priority.

Best,
Sabri

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]