A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Re: [A-List] Re: French Pension Strike

Just for the record, women are more than twice as likely to die
giving birth in Europe than north america.

This list has many great aspects, but people here are better
than most at spinning facts to suit their purpose.  For instance
Henry's recent comment about someone he didn't like being guilty
of poor basic maths skills.  While earlier he neglected a simple
calculation by multiples of 10 because it made his argument
sound better.

WHO stats:
http://www.wpro.who.int/themes_focuses/theme2/focus3/trends/trends1.htm