A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Re: [A-List] Re: Iraq Debts Add Up to Trouble

Sabri,

I said essentially the same thing for the entire Third World over at the
Marxism list can caught 4000 ideological precision cruise missiles from
US, Brit and Australian "marxists" for putting nationalism over class.
Barkley is more objective than most,  although still he has difficulty
in freeing himself completely from taking Western certain Western
enlightenment values as universal truth and accept such as valid
justification for Western intervention, a form of collateral benefit of
the Whiteman's burdern.  Its not totally his fault.  Writing in English
itself is a tilted playing field.

The US is invading Iraq to save it from Pan Arabism.

Henry