A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Re: [A-List] US imperialism: Iraqi debt

Michael, surely you know I'm on your side, so to speak, in this discussion - and your sharp point is well-taken!  Touche!  As always, you tell it like it is. -A.

PS  Been away for the day and have brief respite before setting out again early tomorrow, but for now I am responding to the last message received before reading earlier missiles (and I do suspect they were "missiles" :-)
OK, Anne, if Iraq establishes the principle that loans to police states don't deserve to be repaid, does that mean that under Bush II, Europe's and Asia's holdings of Treasury bonds don't have to be repaid because they lent to a repressive state?
      What a precedent!

Michael Hudson

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]