A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

Re: [A-List] Re: COUP d' ETAT IN WASHINGTON

Its a good thing that God does not exist, for if he/she did exist,
he/she would be guilty of incompetence, neglegence, indifference,
intolerance, insincerity, inconsistency, dishonesty, irrationality,
hubris, insatiability, cruelty, blackmail, murder, genocide, obscenity,
deviousness, opaquity, whimicalness, unfairness, arbitrariness,
self-righteousness, self-agrandishment, grandstanding, double-dealing,
and finally, conspiracy with the devil.

Henry C.K. Liu