A-list
mailing list archive

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]

Date:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Thread:  [ Previous  | Next  ]      Index:  [ Author  | Date  | Thread  ]

[A-List] Re: A-List Digest, Vol 14, Issue 19

Hudsonmi as in Hudsonmi@aol.com,

I noticed you sent us one article from JRL.  Why are you facinated with
Russia?

As for comments about the article before that "Bush to Implement Putin's
Plan in the USA!"

Firstly:

There is not a chance in hell that measure would ever pass congress.
It's not like Russia where Putin simply kicks out anyone who disagrees
with him too much.

Secondly:

>Retreating from a two hundred year old tradition of
>democratic rule in the US will open many new possibilities for a county
>whose two party system is badly broken.

 Was there a time when the party system wasn't broken?

-=Jeffa=-

Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]