RE: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

HI you might have misunderstood me. The issue I was mentioning is not about
older gay men after younger guys. I absolutely have no problem with that.
It's the moral standard, the respect that he should have for himself as
trying to court another person, and the respect that he should have for his
bf, for their relationship. What kind of a relationship is that, when a
couple go out and look for another person to have a threesomes with, after
they are sick of each other sexually? That brings me to the question:
whether the motive for many of the gay men out there to come to each other
mentally is the physical attration , pleasure. Anyway , as obvious as it
is, the gay communities do not have good role model, speaking generally. In
the previous article someone also mentioned about not going to the club to
avoid such incident described. I personally do not believe that would be
the solution, for the club is where it's all started. We do have
organization and all that support groups, but how many people actually go
to the meetings, especially for those who are not out yet? How do you get
to meet people who are like you ? I believe the clubs are really our
playground and a big part in the continuity of our existence.