RE: threesomes

Some nameless guy wrote:

> Pardon me but if you would like to have a threesomes then don't be in a
> relationship. What's the meaning of being in a relationship ?What's there
> in the committment? Do not use the straight community as an excuse. There's
> of course certain value and standards , each community (gay or str8) has
> differently. However ,as human beings we( gay or str8) do share certain moral
> principles. Just because you are gay , and that is considered as deviant,
> by society , you don't go and fuck your father in the ass do you?
> , Pardon me , but if you would like to have a threesomes
> then be free all by yourself, and go out there recruit guys and fuck to death,
>  with as many as your ass/dick can afford!

Ahem...but where is the logic in this argument coming from?  Nobody said
anything about wanting to be in a threesome.  What has been discussed thus
far is that you, Mr. Nameless One, have a tendency to summarily group the
gay community as a bunch of immoral, threesome-seeking,
role-model-lacking, fundamentally no-good-sons-of-bitches, when other
people like myself have been trying to make a point that promiscuity or
what have you isn't just a "gay thing."  It's a human thing, which also
means it's a heterosexual thing as well.  So the statement in which you
say that using the straight community is just an excuse doesn't quite make
any sense.  Who is making an excuse?  And an excuse for what?  Somebody
clear this up for me because I didn't think I was stupid until I read this
post and could not figure out what was being said.  So I thought, damn, I
guess I'm stupid, after all...the horror! (insert sarcasm)

As for the whole "fucking your father," business...where the hell did that
come from?  Talk about random.  My point:  threesomes/promiscuity not just
a gay thing.  I would even argue it's more of a straight thing than a gay
thing, but I don't like categorizing people and separating gay and
straight with regards to relationships.  Why?  'Cause we're all the same,
damn it.  The only difference is which gender we prefer.

-khoa (someone who's willing to put his name down)