RE: threesomes

Pardon me but if you would like to have a threesomes then don't be in a
relationship. What's the meaning of being in a relationship ?What's there
in the committment? Do not use the straight community as an excuse. There's
of course certain value and standards , each community (gay or str8) has
differently. However ,as human beings we( gay or str8) do share certain moral
principles. Just because you are gay , and that is considered as deviant,
by society , you don't go and fuck your father in the ass do you?
, Pardon me , but if you would like to have a threesomes
then be free all by yourself, and go out there recruit guys and fuck to death,
with as many as your ass/dick can afford!