Re: Fw: Question #3

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 18:45:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Fw: Question #3

Of course, male because male is always dominant figure in society since
ancient time I think.  I think way back then gosh, male has more power
and authority then female.  Nowaday it is changing a bit, but you still
see it in any society.  For example, males still in many cultures are
okay to have more than one wife or it is very common to see a husband
fooling around and accepted by society.  Gosh, if a woman does that, I
think even in the Western society where women are more well respected,
will get a tougher reaction from society.  So come on men, we're kinda
luckier I guess.  Unfortunately, we're GAY ( smile), so we get no special
treatment but we're free to have as many partners as we want.  Just kidding.
The second part of the question is interesting.  Sometimes, I wonder what
is like to be a woman.  I see some women who just stay home, bitch and
whine and still drive a nice Lexus or Mercedes, and me poor Phu studying
hard and drive an ugly old car ( I know I am really whining hehehe) I
can't stand that.  But then other aspects of being a woman like their
stability, consistency and their endurance make me admire them so much.
It is very easy when we just take our moms as a model, and I think most
of them would admire how they can be a mom, wife, and working person at
the same time.  Those things also make me wonder the quality of a female
and tempt me to think of it.    But then if I think it hard enough, I
wouldn't choose to be a female.  Gosh, bearing a child, serve the husband
etc etc etc................ So the answer is I don't want to be a man or
a woman, I just want to be GAY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH
Okay, hope it answers the question a little bit.