Re: Question #4

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:00:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Question #4

For the Question No 4:
Personnally , I was and am always surround by men and I really enjoy
it (Not sexual senses).
It's a cultural thing.
I think It depens on how you look , what you did in school, and
how your surrounding perceive you.
I have an atletic built like a marine soldier, so
my male friends (gay or not) like to hang around with me.
Sex happens with my straight friends but they don't care, because
I look to tough.
I don't see me hang around women. They must have deception after
awhile. (I am 110% gay).
But, by knowing that I am gay, I am very popular among female
co-workers. They feel comfortable working with me. I always have
female boss and never had a personnality problem.