Re: AIDS

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AIDS

Hi,
I'm working at the LGB Resource Center at UCI, and would like to
have the info. you mentioned to provide to the public, especially the
info. on AIDS and Asians.  so could you e-mail me to see how I could get
this.  My e-mail number is:
<email>
Thank you very much.
And also, I accidentally deleted the e-mail about the readings
somewhere in Los Angeles.  It would be nice if any of you mail it to me.
Thanks again.

Chuong.....