Re: Ouch ...

It sounds great to focus on positive energy.  And good to talk about a
feeling of love. A holiday season will come soon. And how many lonely
hearts are outthere?  I think we can accept both positive and negative
energy/feeling.  Just look at a bird which can fly because it has both
right and left wings.  And look at a car batery need to be connected both
positive and negative charges to run a car.  Just a little simple thing
like to remind us, it is okay to feel because feelings remind us we are
alive, and not robot.  So find someone to connect with, and accept a tide
of feelings. " No man is an island."

P.S It is very okay to feel lonely and scared.  How we will go about it
that count.