Re: To^.i cho' gi`...

Hello...  I know this is a Vietnamese based listserv, but it does not
exclude other asian queers, right?  If there is something worth saying, is
it possible to post it in both languages for the benefit of all?
Otherwise, I end up deleting many messages that don't mean a thing to me,
and I'm often tempted to just unsubscribe, due to the large amount of email
I receive that is untelligible to a non-Vietnamese speaking/reading asian
person like me.