Re: making love language (Vietnamese or English?)

The person asking the question was not concerning himself with the
intricacies of the language. He didn't ask, "Given the fact that
the Vietnamese language does not deal well with sexuallity, how do
Vietnamese-Americans express themselves during sex?" His question was
simplistic, voyeuristic - surface level. And why the hell are you all
rushing to baby him?