Previous commentaries on-line

I favour some process where what has been said previously is somehow
made available to people at a later date.

I personally have no problems in terms of the messages being able to
identify me.  However I appreciate that some others, justifiably have
more concern than I do.  Perhaps sender names could be stripped off
messages before making them available.

References to users in the text of messages is a bit more difficult,.
since, in some cases, the address may be required (for example "for more
information about -----, please e-mail ===@==.--.**.

I hope it will be possible to do something to make archived material
available.

Mike Hull
mhull@saturn.csse.swin.edu.au