[ADMIN] Racial Remark & Suggested Responses

Please kindly refrain from advocating violence for reasons below:

1. It may not be appropriate. Much of the outcome depends on one's
physical size, who and how many people are with each party. The
likelihood of the situation escalated to the point of jeopardizing
personal safety is real.

One may resort to violence but please do *NOT* advocate it when
the event is beyond one's personal realm. The mere idea that such
advocacy may somehow be misinterpreted, leading to personal injuries
of someone in here, is quite disturbing.

2. It likely will not solve anything fundamental and may even worsen
the situation.

Best wishes,
Vn-Gblf

>  Here is my own opinion how to react,
>  It happens to me and I did kick at the balls of the guy.
>  (Make it so fast and he is unprepared for that)
>  Next time, he will not dare to make the remark again.
>  Be ready for fighting.