gay stereotypes

While I agree somewhat with the comments being made on the stereotypes
of certain gay men I want to caution some of you who seem to be really
upset by those behaviors. Remember you can't expect everyone to behave
according to your own values and ideas. In fact if you are gay you
yourself are not behaving according to the values of the dominant
society. So be careful when passing judgement on others. If you don't
like those behaviors don't go where you can expect to find them. I for
one don't go to gay bars (a few excepted), where this is likely to
happen. (if you are worried about human cloning, go to some of these
bars and you will see that there are lots, and lots of them already).
Let people live the way they want. That's the price we pay in a free
country. Or perhaps you would prefer to live in Singapore where oral sex
has been declared illegal. Some would restrict sex to the "missionary
psoition" even between husband and wife. Live your life as you want and
let others do the same.
Apelo