RE: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

I find it really annoying to read all the articles concering stereotyping,
especially when I do not fit the category. I agree with what you said about
gay men lacking self-respect. It's true, especially for those older ones.
Pardon me,but we're talking about stereotyping :)  I've experienced it
several times. It seemed like they have no dignity, whatsoever. It's sad
but it's true. I was approached by an older man at a club , and he was with
his bf too. He just kept talking to me, introducing himself, trying to give
me his card, while  I was showing  no interest. And as  I said this man had
no dignity . I also told him I was with my bf (which is not true:)) He just
kept on doing it,  so I just let him do what he had to do and did not say
anything to him. His bf couldn't stand it :) and told him that " Asians
have different philosophy" and he just bursted out and yelled " yah  I know
they are fucking idiots who have no education" . That was the only time i
got cursed at:) I didnt' even bother to lower myself and curse him back
either. However the same incident just happen over and over again with
different people. I find it really  disgustting and degrading, especially
when a couple go out and look for another person to have a  threesomes, because
they can't fire up their sex life. Does anyone feel the same way?