Re: threesomes

Yes, right on.

Seems better if one speaks of morals and values in the first person --
for example, I will speak freely about what is right for me and what I
choose -- versus judging the morals and values of others
and condemning them based upon my standards. Be a roll model and set an
example versus being a critic and judge.